OSI sponsors certifications
for certain products and
OSI certifies internal and external professionals in products and services listed here.
Other training and events will be posted as they become available.
Please contact us for further details and dates.
Polaris® Certification Workshop
OSI will conduct a one day workshop at OSI for a limited number of certified coaches and/or HR professionals interested in the OSI Polaris® Competency Model and its supporting applications, especially the 3600 developmental assessment on Wednesday, March 14, 2018.
What You Will Learn:
- About the competency construct, the need for competencies and the competency modeling history that led to the production of the Polaris® Competency Card Set and supporting applications
- To understand the taxonomy and use of the Polaris® Competency Model and individual competencies
- To understand the construction, psychometrics, and developmental use of the Polaris® 360 Degree Survey in diagnosing leadership and management competence
- To understand, analyze, and make developmental and career recommendations based on the Polaris® 360 Degree Feedback Report
What You Will Walk Away With
- Certification to use the Polaris® 360 Degree Survey for developmental purposes
- Your own Polaris® 360 Degree Feedback Report
- Polaris® Competency Card Set
- Polaris® Competency Development Guide
- Polaris® Competency Continuums with supporting tools
- Competencies at Work: Providing a Common Language for Talent Management by Bruce Griffiths and Enrique Washington
- Understanding of other Polaris applications: Competency Based Selection, Polaris® Global Competency Model & 360, Mentor Program, Assessment Centers, On-Line Developmental Application, Executive Business Simulations, Binder with all supporting materials
$695 per participant includes a Polaris® 360 Degree Survey, Polaris® Competency Card Set, Polaris® Competency Development Guide, Polaris® Competency Continuums, Competencies at Work book, and supporting materials. The workshop will include coffee, a light pastry breakfast, and lunch.
Please contact Crystal Matsuura at OSI. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 858.455.0923
It is required that participants complete the Polaris® 360 survey prior to the workshop. The survey process typically requires a lead time of about four weeks to ensure an adequate response rate.